Thursday, January 24, 2008

Opps Broke My New Years Resolution

Yes I broke my New Years Resolution to blog everyday and I will repent to the blogging pope. School has been crazy these first 2 weeks back. I hope it lets up because I've been invited by my uncle to come back down to Houston (a city after my heart) <3> so bad ; ) !!! Onto a fashion note - I seem to be wearing my Steve Madden suede boots almost everyday to class. I had a freshman as me "Don't those hurt?" Now I'm thinking of course they hurt but beauty is pain and then there is the fact that I wear heels so much I don't feel it anymore . But what I told her was "If you find a pair of shoes that fit properly they won't hurt(little lie), plus the fact that I'm so short I need all the help I can get!" So naive when they first arrive. And on an ending note I feel a need to mention Heath's passing. God bless his family and I hope that the media will leave it alone. Let the family grieve and quit being malicious. OK, I'm off my soap box and I hope y'all have a great day. And as always ...

Yours in Fashion in Nowhere

No comments: